Mobility Transport Services
Schedule a Pickup
- Login to the UCR Mobility Application with your UCR NetID. If you do not have a UCR NetID, please call TAPS MTS at 951-827-3872.
- From the My Mobility dropdown menu, select Schedule a Pickup to schedule either one-time or recurring transports.
- We provide temporary transports for up to one week without establishing eligibility. If you need transports for more than one week, please select Establish Long Term Eligibility to review the requirements.
Establish Long Term Eligibility
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. You may have to choose an earlier or later pickup time, depending upon availability.
Scheduling New Rides
- TAPS MTS must have twenty-four (24) hours’ notice to accept a scheduled ride. Log in to the UCR Mobility Application to schedule a new ride or reschedule an existing ride. If you need assistance, contact TAPS MTS directly at 951-827-3872.
Reschedule or Cancel a Ride
- TAPS MTS requires a minimum of four (4) hours to change or cancel a ride. Log in to the UCR Mobility Application to reschedule or cancel an existing ride.
- For changes or new reservations with less than four (4) hours’ notice, please contact TAPS MTS directly at 951-827-3872 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will do our best to accommodate you provided there is an opening in the schedule. Habitual failure to cancel your ride without providing four (4) hours’ notice may result in your rides being suspended for a minimum of two weeks.
- It is your responsibility to be at the pickup location at the scheduled time. Due to a strict schedule, drivers will only wait for two (2) minutes before leaving.
- Drivers will assist you out of the vehicle. Drivers will NOT escort or assist you to a building or room.
- If you miss a pickup without notifying TAPS MTS, your transports for the rest of the day will be cancelled. If you miss more than three (3) transports within the same quarter, service will be suspended until you contact TAPS MTS and request to be reinstated.
Transportation Services (TAPS), in collaboration with Student Disability Resource Center and Human Resources Disability Management, provides transport services for mobility impaired students, faculty, staff, and UCR guests who either have a temporary or permanent disability.
All mobility impaired members of the UCR campus community are offered transports for one week. If you require transport for a longer period of time, please select Establish Long Term Eligibility to review the requirements.
TAPS Mobility Transport Services (MTS) are available weekdays from 7:30 AM until 8:00 PM during the Fall, Winter, and Spring academic quarters. During the Summer quarter, Winter Break and Spring Break, transports are available weekdays from 7:30 AM until 5:00 PM. After 8:00 PM until 10:00 PM, mobility transport is by prior arrangement only. Please e-mail email@example.com to request transports after 8:00 PM.
This complimentary service is strictly for transport to and from classes or work/office locations. Trips for personal business or errands will not be accommodated. Please see the Pickup Locations Map for current pickup locations.
For more information about services for those with special needs and disabilities, students may contact the Student Disability Resource Center. Faculty and staff may contact Human Resources Disability Management.
For information on how to obtain a Medical Parking Permit, please contact TAPS at 951-827-8277.
For assistance between the hours of 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Monday-Friday, please call the after-hours number at 951-827-5107.
Tell us how we're doing. If you have suggestions regarding Mobility Transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.