Mobility Transport Services
Mobility-impaired students in the UCR campus community must establish eligibility prior to utilizing Mobility Transport Services (MTS). Please contact the following department to contact to confirm eligibility status:
Students: Student Disability Resource Center
Once you are eligible, Mobility Transport Services (MTS) will activate your account. If you have questions about your account, please contact email@example.com.
Scheduling a Pick Up
To schedule a pick up:
- Eligibility must be established and Mobility Transport Services (MTS) account is active. Please review the information on establishing eligibility.
- Review scheduling and pick up guidelines below.
- Log in to the UCR Mobility Application with your UCR NetID and password.
- From the My Mobility dropdown menu, select Schedule a Pickup to schedule either one-time or recurring transports.
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. You may have to choose a pickup time that's earlier or later than your first choice, depending upon availability. No same day scheduling or on-demand rides.
Scheduling New Rides
- TAPS MTS must have thirteen (13) hours’ notice to accept a scheduled ride. Log in to the UCR Mobility Application to schedule a new ride. If you need assistance, please contact Mobility Transport Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To view current drop off/pick up locations, please refer to the Pickup Locations Map.
To Cancel a Ride
To cancel a ride, please email email@example.com.
- It is your responsibility to be at the pickup location at the scheduled time.
- Due to a strict schedule, drivers will only wait for two (2) minutes before leaving.
- If you need assistance in/out of the vehicle, please ask the driver. Drivers will NOT escort, transport or assist you to a building, room or personal vehicle.
- This complimentary service is strictly for transport to and from classes. Trips for personal business or errands will not be accommodated.
Questions and/or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transportation Services (TAPS) provides transport services for eligible mobility impaired UCR students who either have a temporary or permanent disability.
Mobility Transport Services (MTS) operates on campus during prime academic education periods. Rides are available between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM during fall, winter, spring and summer quarters. Services do not operate on University holidays, during campus curtailments or periods between quarters such as Spring Break.
This complimentary service is strictly for transport to and from classes. Trips for personal business or errands will not be accommodated. For current pickup locations, please refer to the Pickup Locations Map.