Daily & Long Term Rentals
Fleet Services Rental Rate Changes Effective 3/1/2020
Effective 3/1/2020, Fleet Services rental rates will change to a new structure approved by the budget committee last year. For details, please see the letter communicated to all Fleet transactors. To review the rates, please see Daily Rental Vehicle Rates, Long Term Rental Vehicle Rates or Department Owned Vehicle Rates.
Fleet Services Rental Charge Guidelines
- All vehicle rentals will be charged a minimum of a half-day.
- Vehicles picked up after 2:00 PM will not be charged for the day the vehicle is picked up.
- Vehicles picked up between 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM will be charged a half-day for the day the vehicle is picked up.
- Vehicles picked up before 12:00 PM will be charged a full day for the day the vehicle is picked up unless returned before 12:00 PM on the same day.
- Vehicles dropped off before 12:00 PM will be charged a half-day for the day the vehicle is returned.
- Vehicles dropped off after 12:00 PM will be charged a full day for the day the vehicle is returned.
Operation of Vehicle Out-of-State
Fleet vehicles can be driven outside of California provided that an out-of-state form is completed and submitted prior to the reservation. This form can be submitted via email to email@example.com or brought to the Fleet office on the day of the reservation.