Student Employment Opportunities
Transportation Services is always looking for energetic students who want to be part of a team dedicated to growth and development, and who stand out by providing excellent customer service.
Job opportunities include:
- Event Parking lot ambassador
- Campus Kiosk lot ambassador
- Office clerical and customer service work
Job requirements include:
- Excellent in-person customer service skills
- At least 18 years of age
- Enrolled as a full-time UCR student
- Have a valid CA driver’s license
Transportation Services provides its student employees with:
- Shifts that work around your class schedule
- Campus-Community interaction
- A safe and cooperative working environment
How to Apply
To apply for Transportation Services’ Event Parking, visit the UCR Handshake posts below.
Or directly at https://forms.gle/KRKeZGHt7qA3HSB88
Our Event Parking team hires sporadically but accepts applications year round. Because they need to maintain a larger student employee team than other units in Transportation Services, they keep an open applicant pool. Openings in other TS units will be posted in Handshake. And we could also screen candidates in the Event Parking application pool for those positions.
Because Event Parking already has an application pool, it takes about 2 weeks to screen candidates and conduct in-person interviews.
Once an offer is made, the candidate has about 2 weeks to complete their background check, sign the hiring paperwork, and present their original Form I-9 Acceptable Documents. All must be completed before the employee can start working.